(collectively, the “Website” or “Service”).
We understand that Personal Information and Protected Health Information (both, defined below) are private, and we are dedicated to maintaining the accessibility,
will have the option, using a user name and password subject to certain security criteria, to access and use the Website.
by using our website,
from time to time, and while we will do our best to notify you of
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It.
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website.
- On our Website;
- Via e-mail, text, video and voice communications between you and us;
- Via electronic communications between you and us and between you and our Website;
- Via offline activities and communications;
- From physicians, hospitals, clinics, schools, and any other organizations or entities that you expressly authorize to share information with WCH;
- Through WCH Services.
Protected Health Information.
Does WCH Provide Personal Information Collected to Third Parties?
WCH does not sell, trade or rent personal information collected online and will not knowingly disclose any individual personal information to third parties except as follows:
(1) In order to provide you with requested services, WCH may provide contact or other necessary information to affiliated companies to complete your service request;
(2) When disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with the rights (including property rights) or safety of other users or third parties or of WCH; and
(3) When WCH reasonably believes that disclosure is required by law or to comply with the legal process served on WCH.
Usernames and Passwords.
Users may register via our Website. Once usernames and passwords (the "Login Information") are issued to users (the "Authorized Users"), the Authorized Users accept full responsibility for the use of the Login Information. The Authorized User may not, under any circumstances, release their Login Information to any other person for any reason, and is required to keep the Login Information strictly confidential. If any breach of security, theft or loss, or unauthorized disclosure of the Login Information occurs, the Authorized User must immediately notify WCH of the security breach.
How We Secure Your Information.
We have implemented reasonable and appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All Information you provide to us is stored with an authorized cloud services provider. These safeguards include, without limitation, encrypting all Personal Information and Protected Health Information.
The safety and security of your Information also depend upon you. Where we have given you (or where you have selected) a user name and password to access the Website, you are responsible for keeping this information confidential. It is in your best interest that you not share your user name or password with anyone.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose Information on message boards or other public forums or features or through e-mail or group messaging, that Information can be collected and used by others to whom you may or may not have given consent. In short, by posting information online that is publicly accessible (i.e. within message boards and the like), you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return or make others aware of your location. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any Information you choose to submit outside the scope of the Website.
Physicians or other health care providers, to the extent they are “Covered Entities” under HIPAA (as such term is defined in HIPAA), likely have their own privacy and security obligations with respect to your Personal Information and Protected Health Information. For more information regarding your rights under HIPAA, see www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/.
Effective Date: 8/30/2021